Make your dreams come true in the only facility in Oklahoma City that is on the National Register of Historic Places. When you book your event with us, not only do you gain access to an ambiance that is second to none, we don the white gloves and treat you to a party-planning experience you will never forget. With us, you have the freedom to create any occasion that will truly be remembered. Casual or elegant, large or small – the choice is yours as we custom tailor it to suit your every desire.
Built in 1928, the Market beautifully features 15-foot sun drenched windows, its original maple floors – creating the largest dance floor in the state – and a mezzanine that allows guests to casually linger while enjoying best view of the action taking place below. This is Oklahoma City’s oldest and most unique event center, with unmatched architecture that is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.
Event Space Amenities Include:
- Free parking for you and your guests
- Close proximity to local hotels and restaurants with direct access to I-40
- 14,000 square feet of open event space
- Accommodation for parties of 200 – 1,500 guests
- Space includes a dance floor and stage
- Banquet tables and chairs are provided onsite
- Private Bridal Suite with bathroom
- 1930’s Art Deco full-service bar
The grand and glorious surroundings affect the mood of an event. Plan your special day in this historic ballroom, where old world charm abounds. Let us help make your event an affair to remember.
Download our complete Wedding Package Guide here for more information and pricing. For more information or to book the ballroom please email Katie at email@example.com